If you are reading this page, then you are about to be exposed to a large network of recruiters and recruitment business owners.
The Recruitment Supermarket blog is not the same as any other blog, and we like to do things a little bit differently. We have a key recipe for success, and we hope that you will join us on our journey.
What do we look for in a guest blog?
The guest blogs are not sales tools; they are education based. We want our recruiters to learn something new. Many recruiters are visual learners, so try not to write in large chunks of text.
- The style that works best for our audience is:-
- Visuals and infographic
- Top tips and advice
- Bullet points
- And try and give the reader an action that will help them improve their business.
What do write about?
Bearing in mind that our readers will be recruiters, recruitment business owners (focusing on independent recruiters) and those considering starting a new agency.
Subjects we ask you to focus on can include, leadership and development, operations, legislation, finance, marketing, social media, new business development, creativity, productivity ideas, staff issues, career growth, culture, client relationship advice, customer services, technology and software.
What do we look for when we receive a guest post?
- The content needs to be unique. We will not accept any articles that have been previously published.
- A good use of subheadings and bullets/lists, where appropriate, to make it easy for the reader to consume the information.
- Attribute ALL data, quotes, and referenced content by hyperlinking to the original source.
- An ideal blog article will be between 800 and 2,000 words.
- Avoid promotional information. Remember, this is not a sales pitch.
How does it get published?
We operate a strict content calendar, therefore if you wish to be included then, please email Julia.email@example.com and once your criteria have been approved you will be allocated dates throughout the year.
Is there anything else you need to know?
- All of our guest bloggers will need to register a Gravatar. (free online signature). Please register by visiting https://en.gravatar.com/
- We also require a mini bio for your Author signature, along with links to your relevant social media channels.
- During the future, we may decide to create audio versions of the blog.
- We will publish the blog to our social media channels multiple times throughout the year to maximise exposure.
The Small Print
While we make every effort to preserve your voice, we will edit your content for grammar and clarity, and we may also change the title of the article to make it more appealing and clickable.
Also, The Recruitment Supermarket Ltd reserves the right to include calls-to-action to TRS content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.